as
Welcome to Xtreme Drifters Forum!
If you register,you will have a lot of more functions available to do.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

as
Welcome to Xtreme Drifters Forum!
If you register,you will have a lot of more functions available to do.

as
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
as

ads

welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTA SA Drift Video By emka.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 am

WeeMan

WeeMan
xAdmin
xAdmin

I posted a drift video yesterday. I wanted to show you all the video, so here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAwqX7t6ow

Have fun watching!

2MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 am

DarkeN

Founder
Founder

Nice video :D and song please
and if u use vegas pro 11 for editing videos or any vegas i can teach u nice things in it :D

3MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 am

WeeMan

WeeMan
xAdmin
xAdmin

Song: Dj Mazas-This Dj is so funky man

Yea, i use Sony Vegas Pro 10 and i need to learn more about editing.

4MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Mr.Spicy

Mr.Spicy
Owner
Owner

Nice video bro cheers :o :) :D cheers king afro :lol!:

https://bd-clan.forumotion.com

5MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 pm

DarkeN

Founder
Founder

Man im pretty good at it but when i edit video sometimes it doesn't work for me -__-
but i can help u if u want
and btw can u add server name and ip in description of video? it would be cool bd and you get popular :D

6MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm

WeeMan

WeeMan
xAdmin
xAdmin

Sure.

7MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Empty Re: MTA SA Drift Video By emka. Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:14 pm

OvEr

OvEr

Nice Video bro ;D .. i liked a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum